4572 Linux Thin Client
4K Value & Security Class
The 4500 Series Thin Client is a new, highly secure model to the 10ZiG product lineup. This model is small in size yet surprisingly powerful, supporting a 4K dual monitor setup at a value price point.
Featuring a 1 x DisplayPort and 1 x HDMI combination along with a rare industry find of a Fiber option, the 4500 Series is an ideal choice for Federal and Military as well as Enterprise Organizations in verticals such as Finance and Healthcare needing the absolute highest levels of security in their VDI environment.
The 4572 model shown here is specifically designed for a seamless and powerful virtualized desktop experience optimized for a 10ZiG PeakOS™ (Linux) environment.
- Intel Dual Core 1.6 GHz (2.48 GHz Burst)
- Optional Fiber (RJ45 LAN standard)
- 1 x DisplayPort and 1 x HDMI combination
- 5 x USB (2 x USB 3.0)
- TPM 2.0 Optional (Windows Only)
- Optional Wireless (External Antenna)
- Optional VESA and ARM Mount
- 4K UHD with Dual Monitor Support*
- 802.1x Network Authentication
- Free Centralized Mgmt. via 10ZiG Mgr.
*4K performance dependent upon your current VDI infrastructure and the necessary minimum requirements to support it.